International students graduating from unsubsidized private universities will no longer be eligib ...
Top 5 steps to study in Canada
Do you want to be one of the thousands of international students who have chosen Canada to study? We'd be delighted to have you! Here are the five steps to getting started, whether you're looking in person or online.
- Step 1: Find a world-class school or program.
- Step 2: Make a budget and find out how to pay for your studies
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses,
- Transit costs, and
- textbook and supply costs.
- Look for scholarships and bursaries; the sooner you apply, the better.
- Step 3: Apply to a school:
- Step 4: Apply to study in Canada:
- Step 5: Get ready to come to Canada:
- Make plans for your accommodation.
- Purchase travel & health insurance
- Book your flight(s) and learn about baggage restrictions and customs regulations.
- Bring some Canadian with you.
- Ensure you have all of the documentation you'll need, including the letter of acceptance, tuition fee payment invoice, medical and immunization records, and any other documents your school may require.
Canada is a land full of opportunities. Begin by researching to identify universities, colleges, or programs that are a good fit for you.
Consider the following factors while selecting a university or college or programs:
What fits you?:
Please compare the institutes or programs you have decided to enrol in. Do they fit your career goals? How much can you afford?
Know your institution's entrance requirements:
Every Canadian education institute has its own admission requirements. If you plan to enrol in the institute, please make sure you fulfil their admission requirements, such as IELTS requirements, percentage requirements, course-specific subject requirements, etc.
Studying in Canada is affordable, but still, you should prepare your budget because not all institutes are the same price, and not all programs have the exact cost Compare
While applying to your preferred institution, please provide accurate information and all needed documents. Also, please remember that each institution has a different application fee and application requirements.
Make sure you apply before 3–4 months of intake to secure your admission.
Once you receive confirmation of enrolment (COE) from the chosen Canadian institute, you can now apply for a Canadian study permit. To apply for a study permit in Canada, you must pay a Canadian study permit application fee and provide supporting documents to prove your claim.
Once you receive your Canada study permit, prepare to come to Canada. Regarding preparing to go to Canada, you need to consider the following factors.
Study abroad News tips & Guides
Find answers to all your quires by just a click!!!
Students can apply for visas three months earlier to come to New Zealand beginning from July 31. ...