Aptech Study Abroad
Niagara college may 23 intake open for international students
The Niagara College is known as Applied Arts and Technology college in Toronto ON Canada. Niagara College is a Public college established in 1967. It has 2 campuses. The northern college offers more than 125 programs, including post-secondary diplomas, graduate certificates, apprenticeships, and bachelor's degree programs.
Niagara College has 9,000 full-time students, including more than 4000 international students from more than 60 countries.
Do you know every year approximately 15,000 students show their interest in registering with Niagara college?
Why Niagara College
- Niagara College is a public college
- It was established in the year of 1967
- Has more than 50 + years of experience in Quality Education
- It is DLI registered Institute
- Niagara College offers PGWP-authorized programs
- 91 % of Students are satisfied with Niagara college.
Niagara College Campuses
135 Taylor Road Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S1J0 Tel: 905.641.2252
100 Niagara College Boulevard Welland, ON, L3C7L3 Tel: 905.735.2211
Niagara College application fee:
|S.N.||Factors||Fee in CAD|
|1||Niagara College Admission application fee||$ 100|
|2||Niagara college UG programs Tuition fee||$ 17501|
|3||Niagara college PG programs Tuition fee||$ 16360|
Niagara College Important Dates
|1||Niagara college LOA Timing||15- 30 days|
|2||Jan 23 Intake||June 6, 2022|
|3||May 2023 Intake||October 28, 2022|
|4||Sept 2023 Intake||February 1, 2023|
|5||Jan 24 Intake||June 6, 2023|
|6||May 24 Intake||October 30, 2023|
|7||Sept 24 Intake||February 1, 2024|
Niagara College May 23 Intake Open for International students
|Sr.No.||Program Name||Degree Type||Intake||Current Status||Campus|
|1||Baking and Pastry Arts||Certificate||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|2||Business - General||Diploma||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|3||Business - International Business||Diploma||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|4||Culinary Skills||Certificate||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|5||General Arts and Science (Niagara-on-the-Lake)||Diploma||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|6||Hospitality and Tourism Management||Graduate Certificate||May 23||Open||Niagara on the Lake|
|7||Carpentry and Renovation Technician (Co-op)||Diploma||May 23||Open||Welland|
|8||Carpentry and Renovation Techniques||Certificate||May 23||Open||Welland|
|9||Electrical Techniques||Certificate||May 23||Open||Welland|
|10||General Arts and Science||Diploma||May 23||Open||Welland|
|12||Mechanical Techniques (General Machinist)||Certificate||May 23||Open||Welland|
|13||Motive Power Technician - Automotive (Co-op)||Diploma||May 23||Open||Welland|
|14||Welding Technician||Diploma||May 23||Open||Welland|
|15||Welding Techniques||Certificate||May 23||Open||Welland|
Niagara College Admission requirements
The minimum prerequisites for admission at Niagara College are shown below, Please find the program requirements as per program level.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age and above at the course start.
- IELTS academic score - Minimum score of 6.0, with no more than one individual band score at 5.5 and no individual band score under 5.5,
- If 12th from CBSE then the English score must be 50% or higher side and 12th from the state board then the English score must be 55% or higher side
- Students must be minimum of 18 years of age and above at the course start.
- IELTS academic Minimum score of 6.5, with no individual band score under 6.0.
- Bachelor's degree certificate/mark sheet
- Niagara college does not accept degrees from Open learning institutes except IGNOU.
- Niagara college will not accept any subject with less than 50 %
- Bachelor degree aggregate must be 50 %
- A maximum of 5 -9 Back Logs can be accepted for PG program admission, depending upon program to program.
Note: in some cases, additional requirements may apply such as portfolios, auditions, resumes, backlog certificates, cover letters, or specific educational degrees. Please contact our study expert at 750-383-2132 or write us at email@example.com for a detailed discussion.
Study Assessment From