It's easy to apply to Camosun College as an international student.
Let us help you on your way.
- Explore our programs:
- Application deadline:
The first step is to select your choice of programs and find out intake availability.
Students must submit their application and all supporting documents by the following deadline to be considered for admission:
- Fall term (September) — June 30
- Winter term (January) — October 31
- Summer term (May) — February 28
Camosun college programs have their requirements, so it is always advised for students to understand their admission requirements. Requirements may be varied in the following terms:
- General requirements (such as age, should be a mature student)
- Program-specific requirements are also known as academic requirements.
- English language requirements:
- Other considerations (such as portfolio, experience, Sop etc.)
All eligible students must calculate the cost.
- The application cost $100.
- The tuition fee of $15,000
- Living costs $10,000.
- Medical $ 400
Upon confirmation of all the above factors, you can apply for admission to Camosun College by paying an application fee of $100 and providing supportive documents. Click here to see a checklist of documents.
Please note that the admission application fee is not refundable. If you are considered eligible, you will be issued an offer letter.
Submission of an application does not guarantee admission to a program or course. All seat offers in programs and procedures are subject to availability. Some programs may have a waitlist.
After receiving an offer letter, the student has 30 days to accept the offer letter and pay the tuition fee to reserve a seat for the selected program. Your offer letter will be withdrawn if you fail to pay the tuition fee.
Upon payment of the tuition fee, you will get a COE now; you can apply for a Canada study permit.