Study in Canada from India
If you're planning to pursue your higher studies in Canada, then it'll be the best step you will ever take. It has been seen that in the northwest region, Canada Study is the most preferred option where high-quality education at a lower cost is available.
The top universities of the world which offer some of the best study programs are located in Canada. In addition, it's counted as a home to some of the world's leading research institutions and academic institutions.
But if you're departing from India, you must be aware of how you can apply for a Student Visa? Expenses like
- Tuition fee
- Health coverage, and
Also ensure that you can cover all costs;
So, before moving further, have a look at Admission Requirements for Graduation, Master, and Certificate and Diploma Courses in Canada.
Students in both the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) categories can be taken to one-year diploma courses at Canadian educational institutions.
However, to take admission in the course few factors have to keep in mind for aspiring students; these are as follows:
- Language proficiency
- Field of study/Subject
- Course-specific criteria
- Policy of college
- How to enrol
- Fee Structure of the course
Interested in studying abroad with Aptech study abroad?
Talk to one of our consultants today.
Popular Categories for Graduation and Post-Graduation
Canada is counted among one of the best developing countries which invest heavily in the educational system. According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Canada is one of the world's qualities and professional education providers, ranking in the top three countries in public post-secondary education investment per capita (OECD).
Confused about in which field you can apply for Canada Study?
Don't worry when Aptech Visa is guiding you in every turning point for your growth.
Here is the popular Category:
- Human Resources
- IT & Technology
- Industrial Trades
- Business Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Healthcare/ Medical
- Information System Security
- Customer Service
- Emergency and Disaster Management
Academic Institutions Provide:
Apart from being a top occupational, educational provider, Canadian colleges are flexible also in delivering education. Unlike a single intake in Indian universities, Canadian Colleges and Universities offer three intakes, which are
- Winter: This intake starts in January every year. It's the best time for those who miss the September intake.
- Fall: It's a popular intake among Indian students. The Fall intake starts in September.
- Summer: This period is provided by few colleges for limited programs. The Summer intake usually starts around April and May.
Other facilities of Colleges to Study in Canada:
- Exchange Programs & Study Abroad Opportunities
- Co-curricular & Recreational Activities
- Sports & Athletics
- Expert, Industry Experienced Faculty Members
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Top-Quality Research
- On-Campus Housing
For /Diploma/Certificate courses
- Flexible admission lets score 6 / 6.5 overall - As per the course and institution requirement.
- Valid passport
- Academic transcript: Mark sheet of 10th and 12th, and if you're applying for PG diploma, then mark sheet of graduation should be attached.
- Proof of funds.
For Undergraduate/Bachelors level
- 70% in 12th grade
- TOEFL : PBT: 580-600 min. (depends upon course)
- CBT: 237-250 min. (depends upon course)
- 12th-grade not below than 60%,
For Post-Graduate/Masters courses/ Research
- 2-3 years full-time work experience
- IELTS score: 6.5 overall with no bands less than 6
- TOEFL : PBT: 580-600 min. (depends upon course)
- 3-4 year Bachelor's degree,
- 65% average percentage.
- Some institutions may require written samples/copies of published work/Portfolio.
Why Study in Canada?
Nowadays, everyone is exploring and procuring new opportunities, and studying abroad is seizing a demand. Getting your education done is not merely about attaining a piece of paper called a degree. You can achieve much more from that, and just by staying in a different country, you can upgrade yourself in various aspects.
So, the main question arises
"Why can move to Canada for Education be the best option"?
What are the benefits of studying in Canada for international students?
Countless! Your experience, attitude, and personality will enhance while studying in Canada, and that'll eventually shape your life. Whether you choose to study in one big, vibrant city or a small zone in a cosy, welcoming environment, you'll get a formal education. It could lead to better job opportunities for a career in Canada. Study in Canada will provide you with access to four magnificent seasons, multicultural diversity, wide-open areas with plentiful wildlife, and a safe climate, and incredible quality of life, at the very least.
- Culture: As it is the second biggest country on the planet, there's sprawling Vancouver with its gentle beachfront atmosphere and mountains close to the universities area. Due to the Myriad culture of Canada, students come for an excellent education and exposure.
- Affordable Living: Canada is an excellent nation with excellent living conditions and top-quality education.
- Top Quality: Internationally Acclaimed Education.
- Great Employment Opportunities: with about 1.8 million Graduate Jobs.
Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)
Canada Student Visa Requirements
A student visa in Canada is your key to open the door to study in the best universities in Canada. The Canada student visa fees for the application costs around CAD 150, and the Canada student visa process may take up to 90 days.
There are some of the other requirements to obtain a Canada student visa:
- Should enrol at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- if you're an international student, then your DLI will have to be on the list of DLIs with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan
- give proof of your fund:
tuition fees expense
living expenses for yourself and any family members if they come with you to Canada, and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- have no prior criminal record, should obey the law, and get a police verification certificate
- should be in good health and get a medical exam and
- give an application that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires