Aptech Study Abroad
Scholarship for international students in Canada
Researches in Canada Scholarships are intended to increase the number of opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to welcome international students from a variety of countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research.
Successful Canadian post-secondary institutions will have the opportunity to strengthen and diversify their international connections, as well as promote academic and research excellence in new markets, in accordance with the goals of Canada's International Education Strategy.
The program's new connections will diversify and enrich Canada's education engagement with a diverse range of partners, strengthen bilateral ties, and complement the Government of Canada's larger international trade diversification efforts.
Responsibilities and roles of Universities, colleges and Institutions in Canada:
- Make applications on behalf of qualified candidates;
- Inform their faculty and staff about this scholarship opportunity, as well as partner institutions from eligible countries/territories;
- Rank applications in accordance with the institution's strategic priorities;
- Appoint a single person to be in charge of application submissions;
- Sign a Contribution Agreement with DFATD and award scholarships to qualified candidates; and
- During the scholarship period, submit qualitative and quantitative reports.
Candidates for scholarships
Candidates interested in this scholarship programme should:
- Notify their home institution of their interest;
- Determine whether their home institution and a Canadian institution have an existing institutional collaboration or exchange agreement.
- Request information about the application process and selection criteria specific to the Canadian partner institution from their home institution; and
- Verify they meet the qualification prerequisites
Postsecondary institutions from eligible countries/territories should:
- Communicate with Canadian partner institutions to confirm or explore institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements; and
- Identify candidates who meet the Canadian partner institution's eligibility and admission requirements;
- Send supporting documents for their candidates to the Canadian partner institution in charge of submitting scholarship applications; and
- Advice selected candidates to obtain additional linguistic and intercultural training before departing.
Applicants who were successful
Scholarship recipients agree to:
- Pursue full-time studies or research as defined by the Canadian institution; and
- Arrive in Canada for the purpose of receiving their award between August 1, 2022 and February 1, 2023. Inability to show up during this time might bring about the scholarship being dropped.
- Refrain from clinical training or clinically-oriented research involving direct patient care;
- Concentrate primarily on full-time studies or research during their stay in Canada; and
- Return to their home institutions to complete their studies after the scholarship period.
- The scholarship administrator will not provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates;
- Scholarships cannot be deferred or renewable;
- Scholarships are contingent on funding from the Government of Canada;
- Neither the Canadian institution nor the scholarship recipient is taxed on the scholarship.
How to Apply for a Canadian Scholarship
Scholarships are available in Canada for international students in general and Indian students in particular. They are classified according to courses, universities, and so on. Don't worry if you're confused; Aptech Study Abroad will provide you with all the advice and assistance you require. To apply for scholarships, you will need the following documents:
- The application structure for the college to which you are applying.
- An acceptance letter from the university.
- Proof of income if the scholarship is based on income.
- Essays or other writing assignments as assigned by the university
- Documentation of all extracurricular activities, leadership positions, academic achievements, and so on.
After you apply to a university, the process of applying for scholarships begins. From Aptech Study Abroad, you can learn about all of the scholarships, as well as their basic details and eligibility criteria, and shortlist the ones that best suit you. Following a successful application, you can follow up by visiting university websites or contacting the trust or body that awards the scholarship.
Study Assessment From